Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Auction to Benefit Land Trust


I just launched the eBay auction of my framed Sego Lily photograph to benefit Colorado Open Lands. The auction ends on Earth Day (April 22), and I'll be donating 100% of the winning bid to this great land trust. This is the second year I'm holding an Earth Day auction, and I'm hoping this one raises even more money than last year's!

Sego Lily is one of my favorite images. It won Best of Show at the 2008 Colorado Triple Crown exhibit at Flash Gallery in Lakewood, CO. Like all the botanical images in my Found Flora collection, it's a "scanograph" -- a cameraless photograph created using a modified flatbed scanner. You can get more info and see more images in my Etsy shop. During the rest of April, 10% of ALL sales from my Etsy shop will also be donated to Colorado Open Lands.

I'd like to give as much money and publicity as possible to Colorado Open Lands, so I hope you'll pass the auction info on to anyone you know who might be interested in acquiring some new artwork AND supporting a great cause!

Image above: Sego Lily by Brenda Biondo. Click here to go to the eBay auction of the piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment