Saturday, April 3, 2010

Welcome to Earth Plus Art



Welcome to the Earth Plus Art blog. This is day one. I'm excited about this new way to combine my two passions -- art and the environment. I'm really looking forward to discovering some great artists and hearing about how they use their talents to benefit environmental causes. In the next few weeks, I'll be featuring several artists who donate a percentage of their sales to their favorite eco-causes. I'm also planning to eventually focus on more unusual and creative ways that artists are raising money and/or exposure for various organizations. Feel free to comment with suggestions of artists and organizations to feature in the future!

Image above: Thistle #3, scanograph by Brenda Biondo, available for purchase atEarthPlusArt.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment